Specialization: Investment Law, Banking Law, and Industry Law
Yunial Laily Mutiari, S.H.,M.Hum is an Associate Professor or Lecturer of Civil Law. She teaches various courses within the field of civil law, investment law, banking law, and industry law . She has published several works related to her field of expertise both in Indonesia (SINTA Indexed Journals) and books. Some of her works are :
- Legal Analysis Of The Role Of Financing Institutions In Applying Law Fidusia Guarantee In Indonesia (2019)
- The Theft Of Bank Customer Data on ATM Machines In Indonesia (2019)
- The Role Of Capital Investment Coordination Board To Facilitate The Foreign Direct Investment For Companies In Indonesia (2018)
- The Legal Agreement Such Investment Between Fellowship Komanditer And Foreign Investors According To The Laws Of Investment In Indonesia (2018)
- After mine reclamation policy as form of control former land coal mines in terms of the regional autonomy in south sumatra (2014)
- Sale Purchase Agreement have a clause In Protection Of The Patent Law (2009, Book)
She also has experiencend as a legal drafter, Some of her works are draft regional regulations about After mine reclamation policy as form of control former land coal mines in terms of the regional autonomy in south sumatra, Guidelines for the implementation of community empowerment and still many more.
She completed his master of legal studies at Indonesian University and attained LLB (S.H) at Faculty of Law of Sriwijaya University.